This project portfolio is just a small sample of the work that I’ve delivered to satisfied customers in a wide range of industries.
Information Technology Projects
Cascade Systems Technology
Cascade Systems Technology (CST) is a premier electronic contract manufacturing company specializing in Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) in Hillsboro, Oregon. CST provides electronic contract manufacturing solutions for industries such as aerospace, energy, medical device, semiconductor, manufacturing, and many others.
Completely rewrote all copy on this website: https://www.cascadesystems.net/
Also wrote all content for the CST Blog: https://www.cascadesystems.net/blog/. Here are a few examples of the blog posts I wrote:
- Widespread Outbreak of Coronavirus Impacts Overseas Electronic Contract Manufacturing — (Blog Post)
- What is the Internet of Things and How Does It Impact PCB Manufacturing? — (Blog Post)
- 5 Benefits of Onshoring Your Electronic Contract Manufacturing in 2020 — (Blog Post)
- Why Work with a Domestic Electronic Contract Manufacturing Services Company? — (Blog Post)
- Cascade Systems Technology Hires a New Chief Executive Officer — (Press Release)
Starnet Data Design, Inc.
B2B technology and network solutions consulting company providing network infrastructure, security, convergence, and consolidation services.
http://www.starnetdata.com/ Rewrote copy on most pages
- Best Practices for Wireless Network Security for Small or Mid-Sized Businesses — (Blog Post)
- Getting Ready to Move – Preparing Your Network Technology for Relocation Services — (Blog Post)
- IT Relocation Preparation Checklist –The Early Stages — (Blog Post)
- What to Look for in an IT Relocation Services Company — (Blog Post)
Other IT Projects
Developed and delivered a versatile document template to be used for the IT shared services group for a $4.8 billion women’s retail apparel company with 6 brands to document standard operating procedures, runbooks, training documents, and more to be used for corporate SharePoint sites. This document also includes documentation process, document naming conventions, and guidelines on how to use the template.
Wrote this technical manual for one of my employers for the installation of a data mediation product on an IBM-AIX platform.
Delivered this white paper at the request of a leading IT release management automation provider to support their webinars and online content.
Wrote this user guide for a trouble ticket manager function for the Lucent ACTIVIEW suite of products. Created the template for this product as well as a style guide for keeping all of the documentation for these products consistent.
This is one of many flow charts developed that documented work process flow and then expanded into standard operating procedures and training materials.
This is a user guide for contextual-based help for the ComverseONE product.
Industrial B2B Projects
Tekwell Services offers full service and repair for industrial motors, drives, and pumps. From fractional horsepower to medium voltage, Tekwell has the skills and equipment needed to repair, test, and install machinery while ensuring peak efficiency and reliability for customers all over the Southeastern United States.
Completely rewrote all copy on this website: https://www.tekwellservices.com/
- What is an Automatic Capacitor Reformer and How Does It Benefit Electric Motor Repair? — (Blog Post)
- What is Electric Motor Predictive Maintenance? — (Blog Post)
We are a full-service turnkey manufacturer providing turnkey aluminum manufacturing services such as precision metal stamping, rapid prototyping, and custom CNC machining for aluminum just to name a few.
Completely rewrote most of the copy on this website: https://getecna.com/
- 7 Thermal Management Solutions that Use Heat Pipe Technology — (Blog Post)
- What is LED Thermal Management? — (Blog Post)
- What is Friction Stir Welding Heat Sink Design? — (Blog Post)
- What’s the Difference Between Copper and Aluminum Extrusion Design? — (Blog Post)
- Types of Thermal Management Solutions: Thermoelectric Coolers — (Blog Post)
- 4 Reasons that Turnkey Aluminum Manufacturing is Superior to Traditional Manufacturing — (Blog Post)
Sells and services SmogHog mist filtration, DustHog dust filtration, and PSG commercial kitchen exhaust filtration products. We also provide a variety of other mist media filtration products and dust media filtration products. Matrix Systems provides dust collector replacement parts, SmogHog parts, and filters. They are also a complete SmogHog service provider including equipment and airflow testing, component cleaning and exchange, as well as provider for the proprietary Smog Hog SP7 detergent concentrate for automatic wash systems.
Completely rewrote all copy on this website: https://www.smoghogexperts.com/
- Why You Need an Industrial Air Filtration Solution for Wood Dust — (Blog Post)
- 5 Components of a Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Filtration System — (Blog Post)
- 7 Cost-Saving Benefits of Buying a SmogHog Electrostatic Precipitator — (Blog Post)
- 7 Critical Smog Hog Parts That You Should Keep in Stock — (Blog Post)
- 5 Features of the Smog-Hog PSG Series of Commercial Cooking Exhaust Systems — (Blog Post)
All-Pro Technical Service
All Pro Technical Service, Inc. provides high-quality, specialized service for continuous inkjet printers with quick response time at a fair price. All Pro now provides repair services and supplies for Linx, Leibinger, Squid and Polytij industrial inkjet printers and the Luxinar (formerly Rofin) and Xymark laser marking systems, as well as sells new and refurbished equipment from these vendors.
- Continuous Inkjet Printing Challenges for the Food and Beverage Industry — (Blog Post)
- What to Look for in a Continuous Printer Component Repair Provider — (Blog Post)
- 5 Things You Should Look for in a Production Line Inkjet Printer — (Blog Post)
Epcon Industrial Systems
Epcon Industrial Systems is a global leader in developing new and innovative air pollution control technology and industrial heating equipment. Epcon specializes in custom designing and manufacturing pre-engineered and pre-tested air pollution control systems.
- What is a Thermal Catalytic Oxidizer? — (Blog Post)
- How Epcon’s Equipment Can Enhance Your Facility’s Finishing Systems — (Blog Post)
- What is the Difference Between a Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer and a Recuperative Thermal Oxidizer? — (Blog Post)
- What is the Difference Between an Industrial Furnace and an Industrial Oven? — (Blog Post)
- 5 Qualities to Look for in Excellent Thermal Oxidizer Manufacturers — (Blog Post)
Ducon is a leading global engineering & construction firm providing custom engineered solutions in environmental control, renewable energy, infrastructure, and plant maintenance. Ducon provides services to clients globally in a wide variety of industries, such as chemical, refineries, cement, power, steel, mining and infrastructure.
- 5 Uses of Commercial Grade Gypsum Produced from a Limestone Wet FGD System — (Blog Post)
- A Closer Look at the Ducon Limestone Wet FGD System — (Blog Post)
- What is a Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit? — (Blog Post)
B2B Marketing & SEO Projects
Search Marketing Resource
Search Marketing Resource is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a complete suite of search engine optimization (SEO) services including keyword research, point-per-click ads, SEO optimized web copy, blog posts, social media content creation and management, press releases, and much more
- What is SEO Attribute Optimization? — (Blog Post)
- What is a “Long Tail” Keyword, and Why is it Important for SEO? — (Blog Post)
- The Value of Customer Reviews and “Likes” for Your Search Marketing Program — (Blog Post)
- 3 Major Benefits of an Industrial Search Marketing Program — (Blog Post)
- 7 Elements of Effective SEO Marketing Programs — (Blog Post)
- Best Practices of Website Design for Medical Practices – Part 1 — (Blog Post)
- Local SEO Marketing Strategies: Optimize Your Google My Business Profile – Part 1 — (Blog Post)
- 5 Reasons Mobile Friendly Website Design Benefits Local SEO — (Blog Post)
- 5 Traffic Types and What They Mean in Google Analytics — (Blog Post)
Creative Thinking for Writers
Creative Thinking for Writers explores creative thinking and how it works to help writers come up with ideas for stories, articles, poems and nearly every other written project. Creative Thinking for Writers combines research, personal anecdote, resources, reading, and creative writing exercises to find ways to inspire, encourage and most of all provide ideas on how to TAKE ACTION on finding ways to make your creative writing dreams come true. This SEO optimized site is designed to support a series of eBooks and online classes about these subjects.
Wrote copy for all pages on the Creative Thinking for Writers website.
- 19 Creative Ideas for the Time of COVID-19 — (Long-Form Blog Post)
- Technique Tuesday: The List — (Long-Form Blog Post)
Other B2B Marketing Projects
Awarded a six-figure contract with the State of Michigan with this proposal and profile targeted to meet the specific requirements established by the state for a high-end, boutique, technical services provider that specializes in delivering project management/business analysis on complex, multi-year, multi-million dollar, high visibility projects for state government.
Wrote this copy for the client’s annual campaign to recruit new members and coordinated content with the project managers and board members for this deliverable.
Healthcare Industry Projects
Primary Care Physicians of Florida
PCP of Florida is a healthcare practice with 13 locations serving the areas of Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and surrounding areas in South Florida. PCP provides a wide variety of medical services with a focus on senior health care. These services include cardiology, audiology, dental, eye care, podiatry, gynecology, diabetes care, pain management, weight management and much more.
- Cardiology Services (Web Copy) — https://www.pcphollywood.com/cardiology-services/
- 9 Reasons to Seek Out a Podiatry Doctor Today — (Blog Post)
- Make It a Great New Year – Setting Health Improvement Goals for 2019 — (Blog Post)
- 10 Nutrients to Maximize Senior Health Care Benefits — (Blog Post)
- Flu Prevention Tips for the 2018-2019 Flu Season — (Blog Post)
- Hepatitis – The Lesser-Known Chronic Disease — (Blog Post)
- Tips for Lowering Your Blood Sugar Naturally — (Blog Post)
- Food Allergies in Seniors – Why They Happen — (Blog Post)
Lift & Care Systems
Lift & Care Systems provides durable medical equipment such as stairlifts, patient lifts, and transfer devices, wheelchair ramps, handicap showers, and much more. Lift & Care caters to residential homes, semi-professional homes (group homes, day programs) and professional institutions (nursing homes, hospitals, and schools).
- Funding Sources for Durable Medical Equipment in Connecticut — (Blog Post)
- Challenges New Wheelchair Users Face While Driving — (Blog Post)
Build Your Own Garment (BYOG)
BYOG is a full-service custom apparel and branded promotional products company that focus on the education, athletic, and corporate markets.
- What You Need to Know About Planning a Spirit Wear Fundraiser — (Blog Post)
- 6 Benefits of Using a Graphic Designer to Design Your Custom Spirit Wear — (Blog Post)
- Ensuring High-Quality Logo Embroidery – An Embroidery Design Studio Checklist — (Blog Post)
- Embroidery Versus Screen Printing for Work Apparel — (Blog Post)
- Differences in ANSI Class Apparel — (Blog Post)
- 3 Things You Should Never Do in a T-Shirt Design — (Blog Post)
- 4 Reasons to Use Spirit Wear Fundraising for Your Elementary School — (Blog Post)
Bedrock Industries is a full-service masonry supply house that manufactures concrete block, concrete brick, decorative concrete pavers and retaining wall in a dedicated block manufacturing facility. They sell clay brick, clay pavers, natural stone, and manufactured stone. Bedrock also has a full-service product showroom and provides a wide variety of masonry tools and supplies for both contractors and DIYers.
- 5 Reasons to Buy Direct from a Local Building Stone Manufacturer — (Blog Post)
- 4 Benefits of Deck Drain Products from Quaker Plastics — (Blog Post)
- What is the Difference Between Type N Mortar and Type S Mortar? — (Blog Post)
- What Are the Pros and Cons of Installing Natural Stone Veneer? — (Blog Post)
- 5 Features of an Excellent Masonry Supply Store — (Blog Post)
- Bedrock Orlando Offering Christmas Promotion on All Clay and Concrete Decorative Pavers (Press Release)
Other B2C Projects
Wrote label copy for this product, worked with a graphic designer to develop the logo and overall look of the product line and created unique content for these creativity tools. There are 4 different products in the JumpStart Jar line with 1 more in progress.
Wrote, designed the layout for the book, worked with writers to get permission to include their stories in the book to use as examples of writing techniques, and worked with a designer to create the cover for the book.
Handled all aspects of this project, the writing, design, and layout of this brochure. It was the cornerstone of a campaign to attract new students in the Central Ohio area to the client’s adult education program.
Wrote this script for a historical retrospective on the buildings of the Decorative Arts Center of Ohio, researched the history surrounding the property and family, as well as conducted interviews that were videotaped as part of an educational video played in the DAC gallery.
Details about my work experience, accomplishments, and skills.