I don’t know much about this one. I only skimmed it after downloading it for free. It appears to have a lot of good content in it, so if you have a Kindle, download it while it still is free!
From the Amazon description:
Inside you’ll find the tools you need to build strong characters, keep your plots moving, master the art of dialogue, choose the right point of view, and more.
This comprehensive book on the art of novel and short story writing is packed with advice and instruction from best-selling authors and writing experts like Nancy Kress, Elizabeth Sims, Hallie Ephron, N.M. Kelby, Heather Sellers, and Donald Maass, plus a foreword by James Scott Bell. You’ll learn invaluable skills for mastering every area of the craft:
- Define and refine your characters.
- Make your plot and conflict high-energy and intense.
- Hone your story’s point of view.
- Create a rich setting and backstory.
- Craft dialogue that rings true.
- Select the right words and descriptions throughout your story.
- Revise your story to perfection.
Normally this book sells for $19.99. I don’t know how long this will be free, so download it now! Knowledge is power, but free knowledge is even better! So add a new book to your “pile” of writing books today!